Algebra Primer is designed on North American and European standard of education. If you want to be successful in the future, then you MUST learn Math’s, specifically algebra. Algebra Primer course by Al Nafi is designed in an easy to learn manner where Nafi members are introduced to education as per the Sunnah of Prophet Mohammad (Peace Be upon Him). The role of Al-Khwarizmi will be introduced as to his work and his early life and then we will talk and walk through key principles of algebra. Whether you are preparing yourself to be a data scientist or pursue career in machine learning, deep learning, artificial intelligence or cyber security. Algebra will always play a critical role in the choices you will make in any of the above fields down the line inshAllah.
The following key syllabus will be covered:
- Easily adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing positive and negative numbers.
- Describing Linear Equations in slope-interact and standard form
- solving systems of equations using graphing, substitution and elimination
- basic quadratic equations with factoring
- unit multipliers to convert between units of measures
- applying properties or arithmetic functions to algebra
- adding, multiplying and dividing polynomials
- applying significant digits to computations with scientific notation
- converting between base 10 and other bases
- applying conic sections
- applying significant digits to computation with scientific notation
LanguageUrdu & English
The course is intended for anyone who would like learn, improve and enhance Grade 7 and above based on Cambridge O levels and A Levels curriculum. There is no need to take expensive tuition as now education is within reach of every Nafi member in and outside Pakistan. Those who want to pursue a career in Machine learning, deep learning, artificial intelligence, big data, cloud computing, cybersecurity, offensive security etc. must follow AL Nafi Math’s curriculum as our Founder Muhammad Faisal highly recommends that we pursue math’s which establishes the necessary foundation as it relates to success in various career paths within STEM (Science Technology Engineering and Math’s) fields.
The career path after this course can be working towards:
- Learning Machine Learning
- Learning Deep learning
- Learning Artificial Intelligence
- Grade 7 and 8 Students who are getting ready for O Levels and A Levels exams
Course Delivery Mode
The training will be delivered online via our portal, which is designed to cater 50 Million Nafi members. The portal has all the key features like:
- Watching and tracking videos in Urdu and English,
- Progress monitoring,
- Attempting quizzes,
- Submitting assignments,
- Asking questions from the teachers and mentors,
- Access to flashcards,
- Taking notes and much more.
*Nafi members have an opportunity that if they pass 15 of our internal exams with 85% marks each in the last 10 of them, then we will pay their examination fee as it relates CISSP and CCSP exams. This is not applicable to ISSAP and ISSMP concentration exams.