The relationship between Internet of things and AI is like our human brain and body organs. Body organs collect all kinds of sensory data and send it over to our brain. Based on the data our brain makes the decision on how to behave and act when it comes to our wellbeing. Read More
For example, IOT (Internet of things) devices push RAW data and based on that data Artificial Intelligence makes the decision as to what those IoT devices should do in real life i.e. speak, hear, jump, sleep, rest so on and so forth whether its robots or otherwise autonomous cars etc. or other emerging technologies.
AI, ML and DL are tightly knotted with each other and are playing a crucial role in our relationship with various technologies and the world itself. AI serve as a baseline knowledge toward advance Machine Learning and Deep Learning technologies.
AI Course Contents
- What is AI?
- Applications and Examples of AI
- AI Concepts, Terminology, and Application Areas
- AI: Issues, Concerns and Ethical Considerations
- The Future with AI, and AI in Action
- Fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence (AI):
- Thinking Humanly, Acting Humanly
- Thinking Rationally, Acting Rationally,
- Weak AI, Strong AI.
- AI Perception and Human-Computer Interaction
- Intelligent Agent, Agent environments (Observable Agents, Deterministic, Episodic Static, Discrete)
- Agent Types: Simple reflex agents, Goal-based Agents, Model-based reflex agents, Utility-based Agents, Learning agents
- Classical Search:
- What is Search? Problem Formulation, Search Space Definition
- Types of Search Algorithms:
- Uniformed Search, Breadth First Search (BFS), Depth First Search (DFS), BFS and DFS Comparison
- Informed Search, Heuristic Function, Greedy Best First Search, A* search, Time and Space complexity
- Hill Climbing, Time and Space Complexity
- Decision & Optimization:
- Introduction: Game as Search Problems, perfect decisions in two person games
- Imperfect decision, Minimax algorithm
- Evaluation functions, Cutting-off search
- Alpha-Beta pruning, Effectiveness of Alpha-Beta Pruning
- Automated Planning
- Introduction to Knowledge, Knowledge Based Agent, Wumpus World, PEAS
- Logic, Propositional Logic, Pros and Cons of Propositional Logic.
- First Order Logic: Syntax and semantics of First Order Logic
- Using FOL, Atomic/Complex Sentences
- Inferential AI
- Rules of Inference, Proof
- Resolution Inference Rule, Resolution Proof
- Forward Chaining Algorithm
- Backward Chaining Algorithm
Course Delivery Mode
The training will be delivered online via our alnafi.com portal, which is designed to cater 50 Million Nafi members. The portal has all the key features like:
- Watching and tracking videos in Urdu and English,
- Progress monitoring,
- Attempting quizzes,
- Submitting assignments,
- Asking questions from the teachers and mentors,
- Access to flashcards,
Course given by
Dr. Usmani is a Fulbright Scholar and Eisenhower Fellow. He holds a PhD and MS in Computer Science from the Florida Institute of Technology. His PhD work focuses on big data for counter-terrorism. His work has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, CNN, AOL News, Wired Magazine, NPR, MIT’s Technology Review, Florida Today, and The Economist.
He has authored dozens of research papers, articles, and several books. His research strengths include Data Sciences, Artificial intelligence, blockchain, Predictive analytics, and modeling human emergent behaviors.
The course is intended for anyone who would like to pursue a career in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning etc. The course is designed in such a way that Grade 5 students till professional can take the course and builds their skill set to be prepared for the next generation technologies and professional jobs.
The career path after this course can be working towards:
- Computer Vision Engineer
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Research Scientist
- AI Architect
- Utilizing AI for Offensive Security
- Infusing AI in various uses cases and solutions
Urdu & English
The average salary for "artificial intelligence" ranges from approximately $72,320 per year for Software Engineer Intern to $138,582 per year for Machine Learning Engineer.
Salary information comes from 57,879 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months. Click here for more info