Expected Starting Date
CISSP Training and Cloud hands on experience with Al Nafi
The Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) credential denotes professionals with deep-seated knowledge and competency derived from hands-on experience with cyber, information, software and cloud computing infrastructure security. A CCSP applies information security expertise to a cloud computing environment and demonstrates competence in cloud security architecture, design, operations, and service orchestration.
This program is comprised of the following domains:
- Architectural concepts & Design Requirements
- Cloud Data Security
- Cloud Platform & Infrastructure Security
- Cloud Application Security
- Legal & Compliance
The CCSP credential is designed for experienced information security professionals with at least five years of full-time IT experience, including three years of information security and at least one year of cloud security experience.
LanguageUrdu & English
The career path after this course can be working as:
- IT security-related practitioners
- IT auditors
- Consultants working at Big 4 firms
- Network or security analysts
- Cloud security engineers
- Cloud brokers
- Cloud network/architects
- Security Operations Center (SOC) engineers
- Network administrators
- Information security specialists
- Risk management professionals
Course Delivery Mode
The training will be delivered online via our portal, which is designed to cater 50 Million Nafi members. The portal has all the key features like:
- Watching and tracking videos in Urdu and English,
- Progress monitoring,
- Attempting quizzes,
- Submitting assignments,
- Asking questions from the teachers and mentors,
- Access to flashcards,
- Taking notes and much more.
*Nafi members have an opportunity that if they pass 15 of our internal exams with 85% marks each in the last 10 of them, then we will pay their examination fee as it relates CISSP and CCSP exams. This is not applicable to ISSAP and ISSMP concentration exams.