The CISSP CBK (Common body of knowledge) online training is a comprehensive course which covers information security concepts and industry best practices, along with the 8 domains of the CISSP CBK (Common Body of Knowledge). Students will gain knowledge in information security that will increase their ability to successfully implement and manage security programs in any organization or government entity. The goal of this course is to provide students with the core knowledge necessary to be a successful security professional in this day and age.
This program is comprised of the following domains:
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communications and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
The course is intended for anyone who would like to pursue a career and have no experience but is willing to learn within 8 of the security domains. We will be teaching the course in a way that covers all the key concepts to ensure that sound understanding and knowledge is laid down as the foundation upon which our Nafi members can start to build their career within the cybersecurity arena within any of the 8 domains InshAllah. Those members who already have experience can use that knowledge as stepping stone to continue their journey to pass the official exam.
LanguageUrdu & English
The career path after this course can be working as:
- IT security-related practitioners
- IT auditors
- Consultants working at Big 4 firms
- Forensics Investigators
- Network or security analysts
- Security Operations Center (SOC) engineers
- Network administrators
- Information security specialists
- Risk management professionals
Course Delivery Mode
The training will be delivered online via our portal, which is designed to cater 50 Million Nafi members. The portal has all the key features like:
- Watching and tracking videos in Urdu and English,
- Progress monitoring,
- Attempting quizzes,
- Submitting assignments,
- Asking questions from the teachers and mentors,
- Access to flashcards,
- Taking notes and much more.
*Nafi members have an opportunity that if they pass 15 of our internal exams with 85% marks each in the last 10 of them, then we will pay their examination fee as it relates CISSP and CCSP exams. This is not applicable to ISSAP and ISSMP concentration exams.