This training session provides practical foundation level training that enables immediate and effective participation in data mining and other analytics projects. It includes an introduction to data science and the Data Analytics Lifecycle to address business challenges that leverage big data. Read More
It provides grounding in basic and advanced analytic methods. Labs offer opportunities to understand how these methods and tools may be applied to real world business challenges by a practicing data scientist.
- What is Data Science?
- What is Big Data?
- Define Data Context
- Data Science Lifecycle
- Learning Python
- Data Assortment & Cleansing
- Data Extractions
- Data Preprocessing
- Exploratory Analysis
- Introduction to Exploratory Graphs
- Principles of Analytic Graphics
- Plotting Systems in R
- Inferential Statistics
- Introduction of Statistical Inferences
- Inferential Statistics & Techniques
- Statistics for Model Building and Evaluation
- Machine Learning
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- What is Prediction?
- Prediction Study Design
- Supervised Learning
- Unsupervised Learning
- Association Rule Mining
- Advance Analytics
- Forecasting Models - Time Series Analysis
- Text Analytics
- Model Evaluation Techniques
- Type of Errors
- Receiver Operating Characteristic (ROC) Curves
- Cross Validation
- Reproducible Research
- Introduction to Reproducible Research
- Organizing the Analysis & Coding Standard
- Evidence based Data Analysis
- Data Visualization & Data Products
Course Delivery Mode
The training will be delivered online via our alnafi.com portal, which is designed to cater 50 Million Nafi members. The portal has all the key features like:
- Watching and tracking videos in Urdu and English,
- Progress monitoring,
- Attempting quizzes,
- Submitting assignments,
- Asking questions from the teachers and mentors
- Access to flashcards
Course given by
Dr. Usmani is a Fulbright Scholar and Eisenhower Fellow. He holds a PhD and MS in Computer Science from the Florida Institute of Technology. His PhD work focuses on big data for counter-terrorism. His work has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, CNN, AOL News, Wired Magazine, NPR, MIT’s Technology Review, Florida Today, and The Economist.
He has authored dozens of research papers, articles, and several books. His research strengths include Data Sciences, Artificial intelligence, blockchain, Predictive analytics, and modeling human emergent behaviors.
This course is designed for Nafi Members who are college, university students and/or professionals. There are no prerequisites and only willingness to learn is what one need to understand what is Blockchain and it’s under laying use cases.
The career path after this course can be working as:
- Data Engineer
- Data Analysis
- Predictive Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Data Visualization Analyst
Urdu & English
The average salary for a data scientist is $121,837 per year in the United States.
Salary estimates are based on 3,694 salaries submitted anonymously to Indeed by data scientist employees, users, and collected from past and present job posts on Indeed in the past 36 months. Click here for more info