Grade 2 Block Math
This course is designed as the next step from Class 1 Block Math. Anyone from age 7-9 can attend this course. Parents MUST work along with their kid to ensure that they help the children after watching the videos online over the portal. Acquiring the math block kit is recommended as with it learning math would be very easy. We follow the Singapore Math’s Curriculum which has been infused by various other curriculums to ensure that we provide the best in class Math foundation for our students. Read More
You will learn the following curriculum, but the intensity and level will be as per the grade you are studying in the respective class. We have incorporated our Math blocks to make things as easier for our students as possible.
Primary Mathematics Grades 1–6Numbers and Algebra
- Whole numbers, fractions, and decimals, and the four arithmetic operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division)
- Calculation with calculators
- Factors and multiples
- Ordering of numbers
- Approximation and estimation
- Algebraic expressions in one variable
Geometry and Measurement
- Measurement of length, mass, volume, time, and angle
- Area and perimeter of triangles, squares, and rectangles, area and circumference of circles, and volume of cubes and cuboids
- Properties of simple geometric figures
- Nets of simple solids
- Line symmetry
- Ideas of tessellation
Statistics and Probability
- Picture graphs, bar graphs, tables, line graphs, and pie charts (including interpretation and use of information to solve problems)
LanguageCourses will be delivered in various languages as per the region of the Nafi Member.
Course given by
An Alumni of Stanford, MIT, London Metropolitan University and Royal Holloway University.
He is a subject matter expert in Cyber Security, Offensive Security, Digital Forensics, with a combination of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Artificial Intelligence.
He holds CISSP, CISM, CISA, CISMP, SSCP, ISSMP, ISSAP to name a few.
Course Delivery Mode
The training will be delivered online via our portal, which is designed to cater 50 Million Nafi members. The portal has all the key features like:
- Watching and tracking videos in Urdu and English,
- Progress monitoring,
- Attempting quizzes,
- Submitting assignments,
- Asking questions from the teachers and mentors,
- Access to flashcards,
- Taking notes and much more.