Grade 9 Math
Geometry is designed on North American and European standards of education. If you want to be successful in the future, then you MUST learn the geometry as it has real time applications within the DL, ML and AI sectors. Read More
The interplay between machine learning and geometry is an active field of research drawing the attention of researchers from many fields as it offers not only beautiful mathematical and statistical theory but also substantial impact on important real-world problems in machine learning.Geometry course by Al Nafi is designed in an easy to learn manner where you are introduced to education as per the Sunnah of Prophet Mohammad (Peace Be upon Him). The role of Islam with respect to Geometry will be introduced along with other details in an easy to learn fashion. Whether you are preparing yourself to be a data scientist or pursue career in machine learning, deep learning, artificial intelligence or Data Science. Geometry will always play a critical role in these choices as they will make you well versed in any of the above fields down the line inshAllah.
The following key syllabus will be covered:
- Describing points, lines, rays, line segments, angles, and planes
- Calculating the measure of the interior and exterior angles of a regular polygon
- Understanding the geometry of a circle, sphere, and ellipse
- Understanding and computing volume and surface area of solids
- Using the Pythagorean theorem to identify triangle attributes
- Applying postulates, theorems, definitions, and properties to geometric proofs
- Using a protractor to construct angles
- Using a compass to construct bisectors
- Constructing and identifying triangles
- Working with algebraic expressions containing radicals
- Completing geometric transformations within a Cartesian plane
- Understanding basic trigonometric functions
The following key syllabus will be covered:
- Easily adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing positive and negative numbers.
- Describing Linear Equations in slope-interact and standard form
- solving systems of equations using graphing, substitution and elimination
- basic quadratic equations with factoring
- unit multipliers to convert between units of measures
- applying properties or arithmetic functions to algebra
- adding, multiplying and dividing polynomials
- applying significant digits to computations with scientific notation
- converting between base 10 and other bases
- applying conic sections
- applying significant digits to computation with scientific notation
Course Delivery Mode
The training will be delivered online via our portal, which is designed to cater 50 Million Nafi members. The portal has all the key features like:
- Watching and tracking videos in Urdu and English,
- Progress monitoring,
- Attempting quizzes,
- Submitting assignments,
- Asking questions from the teachers and mentors,
- Access to flashcards,
- Taking notes and much more.
Course given by
Syed Wajahat Ali
Wajahat educational background hails from University of Karachi, Iqra University and Loughborough University where he is currently pursuing his MSc in IT.
He is also studying at Harvard University, UC SAN Diego and MIT where he is pursuing a professional certificate in Data Science, MicroMasters in Data Science and MicroMasters in Stats and Data Science, all sponsored by Al Nafi. Once he completes his work then he will be pursuing his PhD in the same area of specialization in Data Science as well.
The course is intended for anyone who would like learn, improve and enhance Grade 7 and above based on Cambridge O levels and A Levels curriculum. There is no need to take expensive tuition as now education is within reach of every Nafi member in and outside Pakistan. Those who want to pursue a career in Machine learning, deep learning, artificial intelligence, big data, cloud computing, cybersecurity, offensive security etc. Must pursue AL Nafi Math’s curriculum as our Founder Muhammad Faisal highly recommends that we pursue math’s which establishes the necessary foundation as it relates to success in various career paths within STEM (Science Technology Engineering and Math’s) fields.
LanguageUrdu & English
The career path after this course can be working towards:
- Learning Machine Learning
- Learning Deep learning
- Learning Artificial Intelligence
- Grade 9 and 10 Students who are getting ready for O Levels and A Levels exams