Information System Security Architecture Professional (CISSP-ISSAP)
The ISSAP (Information System Security Architecture Professional) CBK Training is a comprehensive and in-depth review of information security architectural concepts and industry best practices in the design, deployment and maintenance of an information security program.
Duration: 3 Months
Prerequisites: Completion of CODS
ISSAP Training Video
This course covers the 6 domains of the CISSP-ISSAP CBK:
- Domain 1: Identity and Access Management Architecture
- Domain 2: Security Operations Architecture
- Domain 3: Infrastructure Security
- Domain 4: Architect for Governance, Compliance, and Risk Management
- Domain 5: Security Architecture Modeling
- Domain 6: Overview Architect for Application Security
Nafi members will gain a greater depth of knowledge in information security in the areas of the ISSAP that were covered and addressed through the CISSP training. This training course will help candidates review and refresh their information security knowledge in pursuit of the CISSP-ISSAP exam.
The career path after this course can be working as:
- IT security-related practitioners
- Consultants working at Big 4 firms
- System architect
- Chief technology officer (CTO)
- System and network designer
- Business analyst
- Chief security officer
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
Course Delivery Mode
The training will be delivered online via our alnafi.com portal, which is designed to cater 50 Million Nafi members. The portal has all the key features like:
- Watching and tracking videos
- Progress monitoring,
- Attempting quizzes,
- Submitting assignments,
- Asking questions from the teachers and mentors,
Course given by
To Be Announced
This course is intended for CISSPs who have at least 2 years of recent full-time professional work experience in architecture and are pursuing ISSAP training and certification to demonstrate mastery in security architecture to advance within their current information security careers.
Courses will be delivered in various languages as per the region of the Nafi Member.
The average salary for "issap" ranges from approximately $85,791 per year for Engineer to $114,022 per year for IT Security Specialist.
Salary information comes from 31,466 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months. Click here for more info