SCADA, ISO 27019 and NIST 800-82 connection
This course is designed to introduce the role of ISO 27019 along with various NIST documentations. The Course focus is on how to create an embedded framework as it relates to security management applied to process control systems as used in the energy utility industry.
The aim is to extend the ISO 27000 set of standards to the domain of process control and automation technology in line with ISMS (Information security management system) in accordance with ISO 27001 that extends to the from the business to the process control level.
You will learn:
- Central and distributed process control, monitoring and automation technology as well as information systems used for their operation, such as programming and parameterization devices;
- Digital controllers and automation components such as control and field devices or Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), including digital sensor and actuator elements;
- All further supporting information systems used in the process control domain
- Communication technology used in the process control domain, e.g. networks, telemetry, telecontrol applications and remote control technology;
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) components, e.g. smart meters;
- Measurement devices, e.g. for emission values;
- Digital protection and safety systems
- Energy management systems
- Distributed components of smart grid environments
- All software, firmware and applications installed on above-mentioned systems
- Any premises housing the above-mentioned equipment and systems;
- Remote maintenance systems for above-mentioned systems.
The career path after this course can be working towards:
- Security consultants
- IT security-related practitioners
- Security SOC Analyst
- Security Engineers
- SCADA security specific engineers
Working within the energy sector or other manufacturing sector within security departments
Course Delivery Mode
The training will be delivered online via our alnafi.com portal, which is designed to cater 50 Million Nafi members. The portal has all the key features like:
- Watching and tracking videos
- Progress monitoring,
- Attempting quizzes,
- Submitting assignments,
- Asking questions from the teachers and mentors,
Course given by
An Alumni of Stanford, MIT, London Metropolitan University and Royal Holloway University.
He is a subject matter expert in Cyber Security, Offensive Security, Digital Forensics, with a combination of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Artificial Intelligence.
He holds CISSP, CISM, CISA, CISMP, SSCP, ISSMP, ISSAP to name a few.
Courses will be delivered in various languages as per the region of the Nafi Member.
The average salary for "scada, iso 27019 and nist 800 82" ranges from approximately $12.98 per hour for Security Officer to $54.08 per hour for IT Security Specialist.
Salary information comes from 115,739 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months. Click here for more info