You will learn:
- Quick overview of ISO standards
- CYBARIworks Kit deep dive.
- Threat Intelligence using Open Source techniques
- ISO 27001 standards deep dive
- ISO 27035 part 1 and part 2 deep dive.
- Various case studies review and deep dive.
The career path after this course can be working towards:
- Security consultants
- IT security-related practitioners
- Security SOC Analyst
- Security Engineers
- SCADA security specific engineers
- Incident responders
Working within the energy sector or other manufacturing sector within security departments
Course Delivery Mode
The training will be delivered online via our alnafi.com portal, which is designed to cater 50 Million Nafi members. The portal has all the key features like:
- Watching and tracking videos
- Progress monitoring,
- Attempting quizzes,
- Submitting assignments,
- Asking questions from the teachers and mentors,
Course given by
An Alumni of Stanford, MIT, London Metropolitan University and Royal Holloway University.
He is a subject matter expert in Cyber Security, Offensive Security, Digital Forensics, with a combination of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Artificial Intelligence.
He holds CISSP, CISM, CISA, CISMP, SSCP, ISSMP, ISSAP to name a few.
Courses will be delivered in various languages as per the region of the Nafi Member.
The average salary for "scada prevention and detection" ranges from approximately $94,365 per year for R&D Engineer to $114,022 per year for IT Security Specialist.
Salary information comes from 6,903 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months. Click here for more info