You will learn:
- ICS devices and controllers attack surface
- Purdue Reference Architecture (PERA) review.
- Remote maintenance systems for above-mentioned systems.
- Detecting and Preventing attacks to Supervisory systems.
Designing an overall embedded framework for security and governance in line with Unified compliance framework for SCADA security governance.
The career path after this course can be working towards:
- Security consultants
- IT security-related practitioners
- Security SOC Analyst
- Security Engineers
- SCADA security specific engineers
Working within the energy sector or other manufacturing sector within security departments
Course Delivery Mode
The training will be delivered online via our alnafi.com portal, which is designed to cater 50 Million Nafi members. The portal has all the key features like:
- Watching and tracking videos
- Progress monitoring,
- Attempting quizzes,
- Submitting assignments,
- Asking questions from the teachers and mentors,
Course given by
An Alumni of Stanford, MIT, London Metropolitan University and Royal Holloway University.
He is a subject matter expert in Cyber Security, Offensive Security, Digital Forensics, with a combination of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Artificial Intelligence.
He holds CISSP, CISM, CISA, CISMP, SSCP, ISSMP, ISSAP to name a few.
Courses will be delivered in various languages as per the region of the Nafi Member.
The average salary for "scada security 101" is approximately $90,001 per year for Automation Engineer.
Salary information comes from 4,566 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months. Click here for more info