You will learn:
- Cyber Threat Intelligence challenges and opportunities
- The role of SOC
- Technological environment
- People, process and the tech
- Adversary tactics
- Cyber intelligence frameworks
- The role of ISO standards and Unified Integrated Management System.
- Utilizing Machine learning to automate the anomalies detection
- Tactical activities
The career path after this course can be working towards:
- Incident response team members
- IT security-related practitioners
- Security SOC Analyst
- Threat Hunters
- Law Enforcement agents
- Digital Forensics Analysts
- Info Security Pros
Course Delivery Mode
The training will be delivered online via our alnafi.com portal, which is designed to cater 50 Million Nafi members. The portal has all the key features like:
- Watching and tracking videos
- Progress monitoring,
- Attempting quizzes,
- Submitting assignments,
- Asking questions from the teachers and mentors,
Course given by
An Alumni of Stanford, MIT, London Metropolitan University and Royal Holloway University.
He is a subject matter expert in Cyber Security, Offensive Security, Digital Forensics, with a combination of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Artificial Intelligence.
He holds CISSP, CISM, CISA, CISMP, SSCP, ISSMP, ISSAP to name a few.
Courses will be delivered in various languages as per the region of the Nafi Member.
The average salary for a Technical Security Threat Intelligence Officer is $106,028 per year in the United States. Salary estimates are based on 89 salaries submitted anonymously to Indeed by Technical Security Threat Intelligence Officer employees, users, and collected from past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.Click here for more info