The course is the key module as part of the offensivepentesting track that Al Nafi has designed.
You will learn:
- Interception Proxies
- ZAP (Zed Attack Proxy)
- Burp Suite
- SQL Injection
- Blind SQL Injection
- Reflected Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Stored Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Local File Inclusion (LFI)
- Remote File Inclusion (RFI)
- Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF/XSRF)
- Various open source and proprietary tools
The career path after this course can be working towards:
- Offensive Hackers
- IT security-related practitioners
- Security SOC Analyst
- Digital Forensics analysts
- Penetration testers and
- Security Engineers
Course Delivery Mode
The training will be delivered online via our alnafi.com portal, which is designed to cater 50 Million Nafi members. The portal has all the key features like:
- Watching and tracking videos
- Progress monitoring,
- Attempting quizzes,
- Submitting assignments,
- Asking questions from the teachers and mentors,
Course given by
An Alumni of Stanford, MIT, London Metropolitan University and Royal Holloway University.
He is a subject matter expert in Cyber Security, Offensive Security, Digital Forensics, with a combination of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Artificial Intelligence.
He holds CISSP, CISM, CISA, CISMP, SSCP, ISSMP, ISSAP to name a few.
Courses will be delivered in various languages as per the region of the Nafi Member.
The average salary for "web application pentesting" ranges from approximately $106,302 per year for Security Engineer to $128,623 per year for Application Security Engineer.
Salary information comes from 8,359 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months. Click here for more info