Terms and conditions for EduQual diplomas
- Examination Fees: The examination fee for EduQual diplomas is separate from the diploma content fee and must be paid accordingly.
- Payment Deadline: Registered learners are required to pay the examination fee within the duration of their study period.
- Advancement Track: Learners who have previously pursued an advancement track should register for the diploma and pay the specific EduQual diploma examination fee.
- Certificate Award: Successful completion of all assessments associated with the specific EduQual diploma examination will result in the award of a certificate by EduQual.
- Fee Validity: The fee paid for the respective diploma is applicable for one year from the date of payment.
- Technology and Resources: Learners are responsible for ensuring they have the necessary technology and resources to participate in the diploma.
Learners will be required to pay the amount that is equal to the value of GBP (Great British Pound), and they should consult the current currency conversion rate to determine the amount in their local currency.
Assessments For EduQual Diplomas
- Exam Deadline The learner must appear for the exam within 1 year after registration with EduQual. If they don't appear for the exam within 1 year, they have to again submit the examination fees.
- Optional Exams Learners enrolled in a higher-level diploma may choose to take an optional EduQual Level Diploma exam. For example, a student pursuing an EduQual Level 4 Diploma can opt for the EduQual Level 3 Diploma exam.
- Multiple Diplomas If a learner seeks certificates for multiple diplomas, they will need to pay the examination fee for each associated diploma.
- Submission and Integrity Learners must submit all assessments and coursework on time and in accordance with diploma requirements. Academic integrity, including avoiding plagiarism and other forms of misconduct, is essential.
- Attendance and Completion Learners are obligated to attend all mandatory live classes, complete all assessments, and coursework within the specified deadlines.
Note: Learners must pay the amount equivalent to GBP (Great British Pound) and refer to the current currency conversion rate for their local currency.